The Raceline Tube Notcher is a quality, precision made, and fully functional hole saw notcher. Constructed from CNC machined billet aluminum with heavy duty 1 inch thick arms, it uses sealed needle bearings to support the 1 inch OD shaft. The shaft uses an easy to replace insert to eliminate the need for full shaft replacement in the case of damaged threads. A thrust bearing at the pivot point decreases the movement and tightens at the desired angle.
With 3 inch OD capacity, the notcher can notch anywhere in a 210 degree arc. Offset notches up to 1 inch are easily performed while the shaft design allows the user to easily return to the zero point for a perfectly centered notch. With reference degree points, the angle can easily be double checked with an angle finder. The notcher can easily be clamped to a tube or pipe for boring holes.
- Capable of notching in a 210 degree arc
- 3 inch tube, 2.5 inch pipe capacity
- Positive zero point for a perfectly centered notch
- Easily handles offset copes up to 1 inch
- Double v-clamp vise allows square to be held flat or on diamond
- May be clamped on tube/pipe to bore holes
- Engraved degrees ensures accuracy
- Flats machined into shaft for easier hole saw removal
- Dimensions: 9.5"x5"x5.5"