The JMR TN-1000 Tubing and Pipe Notcher is the highest quality and one of the most versatile hole saw notchers on the market. It is manufactured from bar stock, not plate, to increase strength and has a 1-1/8 inch induction hardened shaft supported by needle bearings. The custom designed shaft seals prevent bearing and shaft damage and the shaft accepts replaceable hole saw mounting threads. Angle changes can be made easy due to a thrust bearing at the pivot point to increase clamping force while reducing wrench pressure.
Use it for prototyping or production work.
- Capable of notching in a 210 degree arc
- Easily handles offset notches yet has a positive clamp-down for absolute zero
- 2 1/2" inch tube or 2" pipe capacity
- Double v-clamp vise allows square to be held flat or on diamond
- Holds thin wall tube without distortion
- Clamp it on tube/pipe to bore holes
- Engraved degrees and stainless steel pointer ensures accuracy
- Aluminum bronze acme threaded bushing on clamp
- Dimensions: 12"x8"x6"