Raceline Tube and Pipe Notcher
- Regular price
The Raceline Tube Notcher is a quality, precision made, and fully functional hole saw notcher. Constructed from CNC machined billet aluminum with heavy duty 1 inch thick arms, it uses sealed needle bearings to support the 1 inch OD shaft. The shaft uses an easy to replace insert to eliminate the need for full shaft replacement in the case of damaged threads. A thrust bearing at the pivot point decreases the movement and tightens at the desired angle.
With 3 inch OD capacity, the notcher can notch anywhere in a 210 degree arc. Offset notches up to 1 inch are easily performed while the shaft design allows the user to easily return to the zero point for a perfectly centered notch. With reference degree points, the angle can easily be double checked with an angle finder. The notcher can easily be clamped to a tube or pipe for boring holes.
- Capable of notching in a 210 degree arc
- 3 inch tube, 2.5 inch pipe capacity
- Positive zero point for a perfectly centered notch
- Easily handles offset copes up to 1 inch
- Double v-clamp vise allows square to be held flat or on diamond
- May be clamped on tube/pipe to bore holes
- Engraved degrees ensures accuracy
- Flats machined into shaft for easier hole saw removal
- Dimensions: 9.5"x5"x5.5"
- Regular price
This notcher works amazing and we use them in all of our field service trucks daily and have never been let down. Unlimited angles and the ability to clamp on an existing vertical pipe to install hinge pins makes it invaluable to us!!!! This is the little brother to the big dog (TN1000) See my review of that notcher everything I said about it is true of this one!!!!
Customers Also Bought
MADE IN USA
ITEMS IN STOCK