- Dimple holes in up to 1/8 inch Chrome Moly
- Use in a press or ironworker
- Made in the USA
- Sizes (inches): 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2
- Finish Hole (inches): +.084 (approximate based on 14 gauge steel)
- Flare Height (inches): .176 (approximate based on 14 gauge steel)
- Construction: steel
These high quality dimple dies from JMR are used to improve the strength and appearance of a panel and will flange (or flare) an existing hole in sheet metal up to .125 inch thick 4130 chrome moly. They work great in a press or Ironworker. Precision machined from hardened tool steel for years of use. Available in sets or as individual sizes.